Senior Software Engineer
Is delivering top-notch customer projects your thing? Join our team of highly motivated IT veterans and become a partner to our growth story.
Upsert as a Company
We offer software and database development and consulting. Upsert was founded in 2016 and now we work all across Finland and the world, with established companies operating internationally. Currently we employ 10+ software engineers and are looking to grow our team steadily. Our solutions simply work because they are straightforward and easy to maintain. We design, implement and train with zero politics and empty jargon – and often end up improving our client’s overall business, even when we don’t aim to. Upsert can help design architecture, environments and integration or whatever needs our customers have. We can write the code, tune it up and just make everything work to ensure smooth implementation. We can also help companies with various technologies and their usage and support the IT management or even act as one.
What are we looking for?
We hope you already have gained solid experience, and practiced your skills in various projects independently. You will work with different customer projects regarding software development, integration and architecture design, or other kinds of consulting work. We have a culture of open dialogue and we share knowledge to find the right solutions to our clients. We want our team to work as equal colleagues and we don’t care much about titles. Our whole team works with customers on a daily basis. Working language is mainly English so Finnish language skills are not a requirement. Every employee has an opportunity to participate in developing our company, and you will have the possibility to become a partner/shareholder in our growing business. We are only interested in what you can do and
how you work with others, and value diversity.
Skills and competencies
- Relevant working experience of +5 years
- Knowledge from any of these is a benefit: cloud services, DevOps, automation
- Open mindset and motivation to work in changing customer projects
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Passion to learn and develop your skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to utilize your skills in innovative ways
- Working in varying customer projects closely with customers’ teams
- Customer’s projects may include software development, design, integration, testing, DevOps, or other types of consulting work
- Meeting customers on-site may be required depending on the project
What Upsert can offer you
- Opportunities to affect your work assignments and develop yourself professionally
- Be an integral part of our growing company, and become a partner/shareholder
- Lead your own customer projects
- Perks and benefits: working equipment of your own choosing, comprehensive healthcare incl. dental, Edenred benefits (exercise & culture, lunch benefit, massage, commute), full annual leave from the beginning of employment, company support for trainings and certificates
- Monthly salary between 4500 – 5500€ depending on your experience and competence
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Collective agreement IT Service Sector
Location is not an issue, but we appreciate it if you are near our offices in Jyväskylä or
Espoo – Simply because we want to get together as a team every now and then!
More information about the job itself: contact Teemu Kupari (firstname.lastname@example.org 050 342 8357) during office hours.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Arctic HR’s Consultant Hanna Puura, (email@example.com, 050 493 4861).
If you can see yourself in our team, send your CV and application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interviewing suitable candidates on a continuous basis and are hiring more than one new team member.
Our employees may be required to go through a personnel security clearance due to the nature of our customer projects.
Upsert – Software Development With Grace
We are proud of our company. When you order something from us, we deliver. We are a human-sized company where quality compensates for quantity. Besides being on top of our field, we aim to be well spoken and hassle-free colleagues to you. We do business but we’re not all about the business – we celebrate milestones together and genuinely support each other. We do good stuff!